January 22, 2021
Tim TempleChair | 2021-2022President, Temptan Wayne BrownVice-Chair | 2021-2022Vice President/Founder, Brown Builders Phillip RozemanSecretary/Treasurer | 2019-2021Willis Knighton Cardiology Gray StreamImmediate Past Chair | 2021-2022President, Stream Companies […]
January 21, 2021
LED’s Rural Entrepreneurship Initiative aims to accelerate growth of second-stage companies BATON ROUGE, La. — Twelve Louisiana companies are the inaugural participants in a program targeting […]
January 21, 2021
Executive Summary We can and will beat COVID-19. America deserves a response to the COVID-19 pandemic that is driven by science, data, and public health — […]
January 14, 2021
In response to a news conference reported on by The Advocate and The Times-Picayune, held by environmental activists after Mitsubishi Corp. announced it is considering locating […]
Louisiana is a great place to live and work and our business community is keenly interested in furthering the business and economic development of our state.
- The go-to organization for business engagement in public policy.
- Provides access to some of the critical thinkers in business and academia in Louisiana.
- An organization to which government, policy, and media leaders turn for reliable, nonpartisan policy guidance.
- A catalyst for community action and an advocate for economic development.
- A respected business voice on state issues impacting business and economic development.
- Heather HohenseeDirector of Government & Public Affairs | Tellurian
- LeAnn BoydPresident & CEO | Southern Scripts
- William MooreOperations Manager | ExxonMobil Baton Rouge Refinery
- Thomas C. GalliganInterim President, Louisiana State University
- Rick BornCEO
- Mark DrennenPresident / CEO
- Harol J. Hal Callais, IIFounder / CEO