August 13, 2020
PAR’s Analysis on Impact on Age Groups 1,179 New Cases | 43 Deaths To access PAR’s COVID-19 Portal Visit our website: Here New cases and testing positivity show […]
August 13, 2020
12 Baton Rouge-area companies make ‘Inc.’ 5000 list By Holly Duchmann | www.businessreport.com A dozen Baton Rouge-area companies have made this year’s Inc. magazine’s ranking of the 5,000 fastest growing […]
August 7, 2020
Read the CABL Wire here >>> As students return to school for both elementary and secondary classes and higher education, we all know the settings will […]
August 4, 2020
STAFF EDITORIAL | The Advocate Louisianians wish we could be more like Texas, but when it comes time to vote, we don’t act like we mean […]
Louisiana is a great place to live and work and our business community is keenly interested in furthering the business and economic development of our state.
- The go-to organization for business engagement in public policy.
- Provides access to some of the critical thinkers in business and academia in Louisiana.
- An organization to which government, policy, and media leaders turn for reliable, nonpartisan policy guidance.
- A catalyst for community action and an advocate for economic development.
- A respected business voice on state issues impacting business and economic development.
- Thomas C. GalliganInterim President, Louisiana State University
- Lea DesmarteauCEO
- Brandon ReevesFounder / CEO
- Rick BornCEO
- Mark DrennenPresident / CEO
- Harol J. Hal Callais, IIFounder / CEO