July 22, 2021
Washington – Business Roundtable today issued the below statement following a procedural vote in the U.S. Senate on the vehicle for the bipartisan infrastructure framework: “America’s business […]
July 22, 2021
The awards were made by the Governmental Research Association (GRA) during its annual meeting held by video conference this week. Established in 1914 as the national […]
July 21, 2021
Louisiana native Dan Brouillette, who served as energy secretary under former President Donald Trump, has been hired as president of a new division at energy giant […]
July 15, 2021
LAKE CHARLES — Lake Charles Mayor Nic Hunter is visiting Washington this week in pursuit of federal disaster relief that officials in southwest Louisiana say is desperately needed […]
Louisiana is a great place to live and work and our business community is keenly interested in furthering the business and economic development of our state.
- The go-to organization for business engagement in public policy.
- Provides access to some of the critical thinkers in business and academia in Louisiana.
- An organization to which government, policy, and media leaders turn for reliable, nonpartisan policy guidance.
- A catalyst for community action and an advocate for economic development.
- A respected business voice on state issues impacting business and economic development.
- Aphriekah Duhaney-WestCEO | Ochsner LSU Health Shreveport – Academic Medical Center
- Josh DescantCEO | REV Broadband
- Julie StokesChair | Ellevate Louisiana
- Jady RegardCEO | Cane River Pecan Company
- Heather HohenseeDirector of Government & Public Affairs | Tellurian
- LeAnn BoydPresident & CEO | Southern Scripts
- William MooreOperations Manager | ExxonMobil Baton Rouge Refinery