November 24, 2020
With 2020 drawing to a close in a matter of weeks, we know we will long remember this tumultuous year. Our challenges have been many, and […]
November 19, 2020
BY KRISTEN MOSBRUCKER | STAFF WRITER |NOV 18, 2020 Louisiana’s energy sector growth is likely to be stifled even as the economy recovers from the recession […]
November 18, 2020
By David Jacobs | The Center Square | Nov 17, 2020 (The Center Square) – Republican legislators on Tuesday called for Louisiana to eliminate state income taxes […]
November 16, 2020
Final Strategic Assessment Summary for Louisiana Economic Development (LED) Battelle Technology Practice | October 25, 2013 Strategic Inventory of Loui… by Daniel Espinoza
Louisiana is a great place to live and work and our business community is keenly interested in furthering the business and economic development of our state.
- The go-to organization for business engagement in public policy.
- Provides access to some of the critical thinkers in business and academia in Louisiana.
- An organization to which government, policy, and media leaders turn for reliable, nonpartisan policy guidance.
- A catalyst for community action and an advocate for economic development.
- A respected business voice on state issues impacting business and economic development.
- Heather HohenseeDirector of Government & Public Affairs | Tellurian
- LeAnn BoydPresident & CEO | Southern Scripts
- William MooreOperations Manager | ExxonMobil Baton Rouge Refinery
- Thomas C. GalliganInterim President, Louisiana State University
- Rick BornCEO
- Mark DrennenPresident / CEO
- Harol J. Hal Callais, IIFounder / CEO