- Kristian K. PonchoSecretary-Treasurer | Coushatta Tribal Council
- Kenny NguyenCEO/Co-Founder | ThreeSixtyEight
- Noah KresslerShareholder | Baker Donelson
- Ned FasulloChief Marketing Officer | Focus Foods
- Dr. Marcus JonesPresident | Northwestern State University
- Jason W. BergeronFounder & CEO | Stratify LLC
- Blake R. DavidFounding Partner | Broussard & David, LLC
- Dr. John F. GeorgePresident & CEO| Biomedical Research Foundation of Northwest Louisiana (BRF)
- Dr. William Tate IVPresident | Louisiana State University
- Julie StokesChair | Ellevate Louisiana
May 16, 2022
Louisiana has $2.8 billion in one-time funds in unspent federal aid and in state surplus funds that needs to be utilized for one-time needs. The investments proposed are […]
April 29, 2022
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Energy Department on Wednesday authorized additional exports of liquefied natural gas, or LNG, from planned terminals in Texas and Louisiana. The orders […]
April 26, 2022
The Washington, D.C.-based Tax Foundation ranks Louisiana’s unemployment insurance tax system fifth best in the nation. The influential organization, which generally doesn’t think Louisiana’s tax system is very […]
April 22, 2022
Spotlight Louisiana event recognizes statewide small businesses for growth, strategy, innovation, leadership and more BATON ROUGE, La. — Louisiana Economic Development honored 10 companies as Louisiana […]
Louisiana is a great place to live and work and our business community is keenly interested in furthering the business and economic development of our state.
- The go-to organization for business engagement in public policy.
- Provides access to some of the critical thinkers in business and academia in Louisiana.
- An organization to which government, policy, and media leaders turn for reliable, nonpartisan policy guidance.
- A catalyst for community action and an advocate for economic development.
- A respected business voice on state issues impacting business and economic development.