May 7, 2021
The governor has outlined his plan for spending the first half of a $3.2 billion windfall that will be coming to the state through the federal […]
May 6, 2021
New Advocacy Campaign Aims to Raise Awareness of Urgent Public Health Crisis, Eradicate the Obesity Epidemic by 2040 BATON ROUGE, Louisiana – Welcome to “Obecity, USA”: the fastest-growing […]
May 5, 2021
A landmark comparison of corporate tax costs in all 50 states, Location Matters calculates and analyzes the tax burdens of eight model firms: a corporate headquarters, a research […]
May 3, 2021
Three weeks into the Louisiana Legislature’s nine-week session, much progress has been mademoving tax reform bills and addressing how to disburse massive federal stimulus dollars. To […]
Louisiana is a great place to live and work and our business community is keenly interested in furthering the business and economic development of our state.
- The go-to organization for business engagement in public policy.
- Provides access to some of the critical thinkers in business and academia in Louisiana.
- An organization to which government, policy, and media leaders turn for reliable, nonpartisan policy guidance.
- A catalyst for community action and an advocate for economic development.
- A respected business voice on state issues impacting business and economic development.
- Aphriekah Duhaney-WestCEO | Ochsner LSU Health Shreveport – Academic Medical Center
- Josh DescantCEO | REV Broadband
- Julie StokesChair | Ellevate Louisiana
- Jady RegardCEO | Cane River Pecan Company
- Heather HohenseeDirector of Government & Public Affairs | Tellurian
- LeAnn BoydPresident & CEO | Southern Scripts
- William MooreOperations Manager | ExxonMobil Baton Rouge Refinery