November 23, 2021
Louisiana has a $1 billion budget surplus and another $1 billion in remaining American Rescue Plan funds, said Commissioner of Administration Jay Dardenne, who also is […]
November 22, 2021
The Committee of 100 for Economic Development, Inc. – a statewide business roundtable of senior corporate executives and university leaders in Louisiana – announced today that […]
November 10, 2021
Accounting for more than 77,000 jobs, military remains a significant employer in state, new study shows BATON ROUGE, La. — Military-related spending in Louisiana creates $9.64 […]
November 9, 2021
A “yes” vote on Constitutional Amendment 1 on the Nov. 13 ballot streamlines and simplifies Louisiana’s confusing sales tax system and will elevate Louisiana’s economy and […]
Louisiana is a great place to live and work and our business community is keenly interested in furthering the business and economic development of our state.
- The go-to organization for business engagement in public policy.
- Provides access to some of the critical thinkers in business and academia in Louisiana.
- An organization to which government, policy, and media leaders turn for reliable, nonpartisan policy guidance.
- A catalyst for community action and an advocate for economic development.
- A respected business voice on state issues impacting business and economic development.
- Aphriekah Duhaney-WestCEO | Ochsner LSU Health Shreveport – Academic Medical Center
- Josh DescantCEO | REV Broadband
- Julie StokesChair | Ellevate Louisiana
- Jady RegardCEO | Cane River Pecan Company
- Heather HohenseeDirector of Government & Public Affairs | Tellurian
- LeAnn BoydPresident & CEO | Southern Scripts
- William MooreOperations Manager | ExxonMobil Baton Rouge Refinery