Master of Science, Geochemistry
Temple University, Philadelphia, PA 1994
Bachelor of Science, Environmental Geology
Millsaps College, Jackson, MS 1992
Professional Geologist, TN, TN4566
Professional Geologist, TX, TX2316
• 20 years of professional consulting experience as a Program Manager, and Principal-in-Charge performing a wide range of duties on environmental engineering projects with increasing responsibilities including program management, environmental compliance, hazardous material investigations, and site remediation. Effective Client Account Manager responsible for promoting the AECOM brand and building professional relationships with the Louisiana Coastal Protection Restoration Authority, New Orleans Sewage and Water Board, and New Orleans Department of Public Works.
• 2 years of experience as the Gulf Coast (TX, OK, AR, MS, and LA) Area Manager responsible for the overall direction of approximately 800 staff and top-line growth of $250M in Gross Revenue and delivery of the AECOM financial plan. Provides day-to-day operational business line management across multiple Business Units within the Gulf Coast Area. Provides leadership of market segment staff within the Gulf Coast Area in pursuits and client development. Develops teaming partnerships on major pursuits. Develop a staff mix to execute current and future projects. Collaborates with other Business Line Leaders to support sales and top-line growth. Ensures a strong focus on clients, a commitment to excellence and innovation, ensuring a safe and healthy work environment, and strong engagement of employees.
• 7 years of experience as an Office Manager/Department Manager responsible for the overall direction of more than 250 staff members and top-line growth of $80M in Gross Revenue aligning all functions to ensure the success of the URS. Responsibilities include supporting staff in day-to-day project operations, profit/loss analysis, project tracking, forecasting, project staffing, business development, proposal management, and client communications. Considered a visionary and strategic thinker with a track record of growing operations in the Gulf Coast market place.
• Committed to driving strong business performance and best practices within AECOM. Manages cost analysis on a weekly basis and promotes maximizing AECOM performance metrics (new sales, gross revenue, sold time, direct labor, and DSO).
• Provides organizational leadership and direction for staff, and furthers the reputation and image of AECOM as a leading provider of engineering and consulting services.
• Communicates significant issues upward to the next line of management in a timely manner.
• Developed growth strategies for the expansion of service offerings to state/local and private sector clients.
• Assumes personal leadership of key Regional marketing initiatives and maintains professional relations and contacts with clients, peers, and competitors sufficient to foster marketing and personnel recruitment, as business requires.
• Facilitates and makes difficult go / no go decisions.
• Participates in final decision regarding implementation of any required disciplinary or warning actions, in consultation with Human Resources and Business Unit or Team Leader.
• Recommends and approves compensation for group members, including issues such as retention, bonuses, etc.
• Has overall responsibility and authority for management, performance and compensation review, career growth, and disciplinary actions for technical and administrative staff.