Ned Fasullo is a 28-year veteran of sales & marketing. Through is career he has worked as a trusted advisor to business owners/operators in the food & beverage, healthcare, legal, technology, construction and industrial sectors, helping them achieve their desired business outcomes through business best practices.
Due to his success, he is tapped as a public speaker for events, media interviews, sales & marketing consulting, and is most recently a published author of “The Small Book of Big Marketing” in 2017 and was a Silicon Bayou Top 100 List maker in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017.
In his spare time, he spends time with his wife & five children, is the leader of Ned Fasullo & The Fabulous Big Band Orchestra, & plays semi-competitive tennis at Bocage Racquet Club in Baton Rouge.
KEY CAREER HIGHLIGHTS
- Designed & implemented the first public Internet Café in Pensacola, Florida in 1996 in Seville Quarter Entertainment complex.
- Created and hosted his own cable television and talk radio programs in 1995-1997 in Pensacola, Florida with audience of over 100,000 along the LA/MS/AL/FL Gulf Coast.
- Worked for NetWireless as Regional Manager in 1997 to launch the Nextel Wireless product in Louisiana moving 1500 Nextel handsets in initial 90 days of product launch, the second highest in company history.
- Co-created and managed one of the first commercial Content Management Systems (CMS) in the world with Transformyx called DynaSite. Between 1999 and 2004, DynaSite was used to create, host and manage over 500,000 websites in the US and abroad.
- Launched Louisiana’s first Managed IT Services company (Truistic Solutions) in 2006 driving revenue from $0 to $100k per month in just 9 months of operations, focusing on small & medium-sized businesses in Louisiana.
- Acquired Truistic Solution in 2008 and re-branded as SimplifyIT managing & supporting over 150 customer technology implementations over a 2 year period.
- Creator of the TechX Conference & Expo held in 2011 and 2012 in Louisiana that showcased national, regional and local technology solutions companies with over 1500 attendees over the two-day event at the Raising Canes River Center.
- Creator and host of TransformyxLIVE on 107.3FM in 2011 which provided a weekly call-in talk show for Transformyx.
- Creator of the Markenomics Equation© and Markenomics Training Program©.
- Author of “The Small Book of Big Marketing” published in 2016 and available on Amazon.com
- Chief Marketing Officer of Global Data Systems, created a 5 year marketing plan that added $12 million in new opportunities, $7.6 million dollars in closed revenue from marketing activities and sales enablement, averaging $200k per month booked revenue working within a monthly departmental expenditure range of $40k to $60k. Marketing and sales enablement program created weekly lead generation of 50-75 net-new prospects per week for GDS sales team to meet with.