December 16, 2021
Proposed plant would employ carbon capture capabilities; result in 465 direct, indirect new jobs SHREVEPORT, La. – Bia Energy Operating Company announced that it is evaluating […]
December 13, 2021
Few places on the planet are more susceptible to the effects of climate change – or better equipped to lead the energy transition – than Louisiana. […]
December 8, 2021
ALEXANDRIA, La. (Rapides Regional) – Rapides Regional Medical Center Chief Executive Officer, Jason E. Cobb, FACHE, has been named Chair of the Louisiana Hospital Association (LHA) Board […]
Louisiana is a great place to live and work and our business community is keenly interested in furthering the business and economic development of our state.
- The go-to organization for business engagement in public policy.
- Provides access to some of the critical thinkers in business and academia in Louisiana.
- An organization to which government, policy, and media leaders turn for reliable, nonpartisan policy guidance.
- A catalyst for community action and an advocate for economic development.
- A respected business voice on state issues impacting business and economic development.
- Ned FasulloChief Marketing Officer | Focus Foods
- Dr. Marcus JonesPresident | Northwestern State University
- Jason W. BergeronFounder & CEO | Stratify LLC
- Blake R. DavidFounding Partner | Broussard & David, LLC
- Dr. John F. GeorgePresident & CEO| Biomedical Research Foundation of Northwest Louisiana (BRF)
- Dr. William Tate IVPresident | Louisiana State University
- Aphriekah Duhaney-WestCEO | Ochsner LSU Health Shreveport – Academic Medical Center
- Josh DescantCEO | REV Broadband
- Julie StokesChair | Ellevate Louisiana
- Jady RegardCEO | Cane River Pecan Company
BIA ENERGY OPERATING COMPANY EVALUATING PLANS FOR $550 MILLION BLUE METHANOL PLANT AT PORT OF CADDO-BOSSIERProposed plant would employ carbon capture capabilities; result in 465 direct, indirect new jobs SHREVEPORT, La. – Bia Energy Operating Company announced that it is evaluating […]