The Committee of 100 for Economic Development, Inc. is a non-government organization (NGO) supported by private sector business leaders operating as a business roundtable in Louisiana dedicated to the state's long-term economic growth by influencing issues that impact economic and business development.
• The go-to organization for business engagement in public policy
• Provides access to some of the critical thinkers in business and academia in Louisiana
• An organization to which government, policy, and media leaders turn for reliable, nonpartisan policy guidance
• A catalyst for community action and an advocate for economic development
• A respected business voice on state issues impacting business and economic development